Better performance, better value & conscious of the environment
- System includes plastic storage bags for soiled linen, along with durable, steel-based hamper stands for an end-to-end solution
- Plastic soiled linen bags are available in a variety of sizes and colors, offering you different options to comply with TRSA guidelines*:
- A variety of colors and thickness in multiple sizes and styles provides flexibility and operational efficiencies
- Optional labeling is available to clearly identify contaminated laundry
- Our soiled linen bags are made of recyclable material, thereby reducing the environmental burden
- The combination of reusable linen and recyclable solutions make us the green provider of choice
*Per TRSA guidelines: “Single bags of sufficient tensile strength are adequate for containing laundry, but leak-resistant containment is needed if the laundry is wet and capable of soaking through a cloth bag.1264 Bags containing contaminated laundry must be clearly identified with labels, color-coding, or other methods so that health-care workers handle these items safely, regardless of whether the laundry is transported within the facility or destined for transport to an off-site laundry service.967″. Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health-Care Facilities. 2003.